Christmas Game with “Wh” and “How” Questions!
Santa Claus is coming to town! Here is a new Christmas-themed game for you to play with your child. Create and come up with Christmas related questions:
- 25 “What” questions ex) What does Santa like to eat?
- 15 “Where” questions ex) Where do we put stockings?
- 10 “Who” questions ex) Who is the reindeer with the red nose?
- 10 “When” questions ex) When does Santa come?
- 10 “Why” questions ex) Why does santa wear a big, warm coat?
- 10 “How” questions ex) How do you make hot chocolate?
On the game board, create special spaces! If your child lands on a space with a present, they get to take another turn! If they land on the coal, they lose a turn or go back a space, whichever you decide. This game is easy to make! You can laminate the game board and game cards.